Work With Us?
We are looking for a Project Manager!
Is this you?
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Digital Project Manager to join our team. At Compatible Automotive, we are driving change in the automotive industry in Africa and we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate innovation and initiative within our digital customer portfolio.
As Digital Project Manager, you will oversee the projects in the Digital division of Compatible Automotive. You will be responsible for planning and managing the projects to ensure that they are implemented on time and within budget. With support from our Digital team, you will understand and assist our customers in building their online presence. Working closely together with our partners in the UK, you will deliver outstanding support to our customers throughout the project phase.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a Digital Project from the kick-off to the point where the project is handed over to the Support team
- Plan and implement Digital Projects, including defining tasks and timelines and allocating required resources
- Keep track of milestones and budget through the project cycle using the Project Management System
- Chairing weekly meetings with the customer to build a close relationship with the customer and ensure that expectations are met
- Support and guide the digital team
- Evaluate and assess the quality of the project deliverables throughout the project phase
- Escalation of any issues that can cause a delay or additional costs on a Project
- Follow up on tasks on a daily basis with communications to the different parties involved
- Update all Project schedules and planners daily as available on the selected shared platform
- Filing of all Project documentation whether internal or external electronically in the appropriate folders
- Issuing of Project documentation to all – internal or external
- Bsc diploma. Additional diplomas/degrees in project management is an advantage
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in digital (marketing) project is an advantage
- Affiliation with the automotive industry is an advantage
- Able to build and maintain client relationships
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: Woodmead, Johannesburg
Position reports to the Digital Operations Manager
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send your cv to email@example.com.
Why work for Compatible Automotive?
We are all about growth.
We recognise value in performance.
We give you the support you need.
COMPATIBLE AUTOMOTIVE CAREERS
Would you like to work for us?
Drop your details in the form & we’ll get back to you without delay.
Address: 8 Saddle Dr, Woodmead, Sandton, 2191
Tel: 011 518 2000