We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Debtors Clerk to join our team. At Compatible Automotive, we are driving change in the automotive industry in Africa and we are looking for an individual to help us support our growth and dealer engagements.
As Debtors Clerk you will work within our Finance and Admin Team at Compatible Automotive. You will be responsible for planning and managing the debtors to ensure that we meet the company objectives. With support from the team, you will understand and assist customers in ensuring they have their accounts in order with us.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Computer skills and literacy. Excel reporting
- Good organizational & time management skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and monitor Debtors age analysis
- Prepare and send monthly debtors’ invoices and statements
- Debt collection via Phone, SMS, email, registered post etc.
- Updating of debtor’s master file
- Following up debtor payment agreements
- Communicate (both verbal and written) with debtors with regard to overdue accounts
- Preparing debtors file and creation of debtors accounts in the system
- Maintain and implement clear communication processes between the Finance and other related departments
- Liaise with the Debt Recovery Agency
- Manage the handing over of bad debts and the allocation of bad debts recovered
- Ensuring that the Debtor’s Management Policy is understood and followed
- Filing of debtors documents, agreements, etc.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders regarding debtor’s-related queries
Finance & Admin
To apply, please email your CV, cover letter and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
COMPATIBLE AUTOMOTIVE CAREERS
Would you like to work for us?
Drop your details in the form & we’ll get back to you without delay.
Address: 8 Saddle Dr, Woodmead, Sandton, 2191
Tel: 011 518 2000